This page is dedicated to my favourite group: the fantastic ARCADE FIRE!
- In the image me with Richard and Marika of the Arcade Fire few hours before the Lucca concert (9 July 2011) -
Best “Reflektor” videos and sounds
- Reflektor official video
- Reflektor @ SNL
- Reflektor from secret gig @ Capitol Records Tower, Los Angeles, CA
- Reflektor with mariachi band
- Afterlife official video (on vimeo)
- Afterlife official (lyric) video
- Afterlife @ 2013 YTMA (or here)
- After Life @ SNL
- Afterlife (live on The Colbert Report)
- Afterlife (Jimmy Kimmel Live) from secret gig @ Capitol Records Tower, Los Angeles, CA
- Live @ The Roundhose (London-11.11.13) – My body is a cage into Afterlife
- Live @ The Graham Norton Show
- Flashbulb Eyes (Jimmy Kimmel Live) from secret gig @ Capitol Records Tower, Los Angeles, CA
It’s never over
- BSBC 2013
- Here Comes the Night Time show
- NPR concert (or here)
- Secret gig @ Capitol Records Tower, Los Angeles, CA (audio)
- Live on French TV – Afterlife – Reflektor – Joan of Arc
Interviews and other media
- Interview with Règine & Jeremy for Sopitas: part 1, part 2
- Live @ German TV (18.11.13) (or here)
- On BBC, 19.11.13 – Win/Régine interview – Afterlife/Reflektor/Normal Person live
- Interview for Music Experiment
- Win interview in Brussels
- Black Orpheus (full movie)
20 May 2012 – Arcade Fire and Mick Jagger on SNL
See the video of the performance here: VIDEO
13 December 2011 – Official video of Sprawl II
23 October 2011 – Live at the Bridge School Benefit Concert 2011
Off topic – Space Oddity live
20 September 2011 – A selction of my fav AF pictures
to be continued…….
10 July 2011 – Great concert in Lucca
Full story here
5 July 2011 – The Arcade Fire arrive in Italy
Tonight in Milan and on the 9th in Lucca (I’ LL BE THERE!!)
2 July 2011 – Replay of the concert at Hyde Park
If you were not amon the 60,000 fans attending the epic AF concert at Hyde Park, just click the image below and listen to it
23 May 2011 – Listen to two new songs from the deluxe version of the Suburbs
The new traks are ”Speaking in toungues” and “Culture War”. Follow this link and enjoy
2 May 2011 – Scenes from the Suburbs on sale from 21 June 2011
21 June 2011 will be the release date for “Scenes from the Suburbs” – a short film by Spike Jonze, is set for DVD release in June via Sonovox, and will include two previously unreleased exclusive tracks recorded during The Suburbs album sessions. More info: here.
15 April 2011 – Arcade Fire in Haiti
Concert at Partners in Health headquarters in Cange, Haiti.
14 April 2011 – Happy birthday WIN!!!
Today Win Butler turns 31 years old: let’s celebrate with these early days AF videos:
28 March 2011 – Arcade Fire win FOUR (!) Juno awards
Group of the Year, Songwriting of the Year and Album of the Year + Alternative Album of the Year
They played Rococo:
Neil Young praises Arcade Fire’s performance:
Post award interviews:
20 March 2011 – AF will play new songs at Hyde Park
The band started working on new material and may play new songs during the 30 June Hyde Park gig — full story here.
23 February 2011 – Suburbs Best Album at NME Awards 2011
The Group wasn’t able to attend the ceremony so decided to send this “Jazzy” video:
19 February 2011 – Interview about “Scenes From The Sububs” at Berlinale
17 February 2011 – Arcade Fire confirm they will be workin on new material soon
During an interview after the Brit Awards ceremony, Win Butler confirmed that: “We’re going to write for about a month, a month and a half and then we’re going to play – we’ll be back in Europe in the summer.”
15 February 2011 – Arcade Fire – Brit Award for ‘Best International Group’ and ‘Best International Album’
Enjoy their performance with “Ready to start”
14 February 2011 - AF triumph at the Grammy Awards: Suburbs is Album of the Year !!!!!
13 February 2011 – AF will play month of May at the Grammy Awards
11 February 2011 - Secret session
In preparation of their apperance at the Grammys Awards, Arcade Fire organized a last-minute gig at the Ukrainian Culture Center of Los Angeles:
10 February 2011 – KROQ session
Arcade Fire play great acustic versions of “Ready to Start” and “Month of May” in studio R of famous KROQ in Los Angeles.
Full story + interview: here!
3 February 2011 – Arcade Fire licence License “Wake Up” to Super Bowl to Benefit Haiti Relief
Official National Football League commercial from Super Bowl XLIV features New Orleans Saints’ running back Reggie Bush hurling through the air to score a touchdown. Slo-motion fan cheering with Wake Up as sound background!